What is a rating agency?
The companies, countries or regions issuing bonds, known as the issuers (borrowers), are given a credit rating by credit agencies, such as Standard and Poor’s, Moody’s and Fitch. So they are somehow graded, or rated according to its solvency or the risk that the borrower will default.
Rating agency in Spanish: Agencia de calificación
Rating agency in French: Agence de notation
- COCOS Contingent convertible capital instrument (Bonos convertibles)
- Bank draft in Spanish and French
- Asset Management (Gestión de activos)
- Financiación mezzanine
- Moneda social Social currency
- High Frequency Trading
- Capitalización Capitalization
- Exchange Rate
- Fusiones y Adquisiciones (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Economías de escala Economies of scale
- Sociedad anónima Corporation
By financial translator